Social media has usurped newspapers and television for how most people receive current advertising and information; younger generations look towards social media websites for news and discussions on the latest events. Companies spend large sums of money on marketing offers and events through apps like Twitter and Instagram; it has infiltrated every area of society; whether you are familiar with it or not, it can be highly beneficial to small business owners.
Social Media can be used to convey anything, from the beauty of your property to the warmth of your personality. Do you want to use Social Media to increase your exposure? Then read this helpful information.
What are the advantages of Social Media?
Twitter lets you get your business in front of people very quickly; you can use it to show off any deals or upcoming events and use it to build brand personality. You can foster a community of like-minded people by following the right users and appearing on the right people's feeds.
More reasons to use:
- You can advertise offers to a vast audience with very little work; selecting the correct # on a post can get you in front of thousands of people.
- 18–35-year-olds are more inclined to visit a place with a social media presence as it instils trust.Twitter is heavily populated with this demographic.
- It is a place where you can show your personality. If you appear welcoming and friendly online, people will be more inclined to stay at your property. Your business is people, and a strong Twitter presence is a great way to attract them.
- You can keep up with industry news and then use this to your advantage in creating posts.
There is so much that can be done with Twitter, but these are a few points that show the benefit and that it is relatively easy to get noticed by a lot of potential customers.
Instagram is an image sharing platform at its heart. Like all social media, you can use Instagram to discover what people want by observing their behaviour. However, as a property owner, you can maximise Instagram and keep it simple to use if you are uncomfortable using social media.
More reasons to use:
- This tool can show off your property to the fullest extent, make a post dedicated to each room, and show that renovation. If you want people to see your property, this is an ideal way of achieving that goal.
- Visitors can tag a photo of themselves at your property, exposing your business to a broader audience. People will visit places if it becomes popular on Instagram; if you can post high-quality photos of your gorgeous property, you will see the rewards.
- It is simple to operate, and the hospitality industry makes excellent use of it, so you will have someone to offer you guidance. Private House Stays uses Instagram frequently; following and interacting with us will create a good base of followers.