Craigellachie (Scottish Gaelic: Creag Eileachaidh) is a small village in Moray, Scotland. It is siutated at the junction of the River Spey and the River Fidditch, within walking distance to Aberlour.
The name Craigellachie means "Rock of Alarm," and originally referred to the cliffs above the River Spey, where the village came to be built. The history of Craigellachie can be traced back to at least 1750 when it was first used as a ferry landing for crossing the River Spey.
Craigellachie has two malt whisky distilleries, Craigellachie and Macallan), and is also home to the Speyside Cooperage. A key sight to see is the Craigellachie bridge, a remarkable feat of engineering constructed by Thomas Telford and completed in 1815. The bridge was restored to resemble the original in 1964, and has a pair of fantastic castellated towers guarding the entrance.