Edinburgh Restaurants, Cafes, Bars and Pubs
Full Menu is Available in the Restaurant and Bar between 12 Noon and 10:30 PM. A Daily Dish is Available in the Bar between 9:30 PM and 12:30 AM Two Course Lunch: (Mon - Fri)
- Fine Dining
The Kitchin was awarded a Michelin star six months after opening, Tom Kitchin is constantly looking at exciting ways of improving and reinventing the Set lunch menu.
Leith\'s original bistro, Skippers has been serving up fresh, quality seafood for 30 years. The philosophy is simple - serve only the freshest seafood and produce.
A Michelin starred restaurant that has relocated from the middle of nowhere somewhere North of Castle Douglas. Not an easy accolade to achieve so far off the beaten track.
- Fine Dining
Martin Wishart is one of Britain\'s top chefs winning awards of Scottish Chef of the year 2006 and a 4 rosettes rating from AA restaurant guide from 2005-08.
The restaurant is bright and airy with warming wooden floors and furniture and striking artwork depicting scenes from Loch Fyne and maritime images.
Alfie\'s Place is a warm family friendly restaurant serving local fresh produce in the heart of Leith
A very Franco-Scottish love affair; open more than10 years! Daniel\'s Bistro is the ultimate oasis of happiness where food is always taken very seriously.
Mya is the first restaurant of its kind in Scotland. An award winning eating house that brings together the exciting flavours of two countries, Thailand and North Indian.
- Edinburgh Restaurants (1)
- Edinburgh Cafes (8)
- Edinburgh Bars (2)
- Edinburgh Pubs (2)
- Edinburgh American/Mexican Restaurant (4)
- Edinburgh Brasseries (15)
- Edinburgh Chinese / Thai / Vietnamese Restaurants (5)
- Edinburgh Fine Dining Restaurants (11)
- Edinburgh Fish Restaurants (4)
- Edinburgh French Restaurants (11)
- Edinburgh Indian Restaurants (9)
- Edinburgh Italian Restaurants (14)
- Edinburgh Japanese Restaurants (2)
- Edinburgh Scottish Restaurants (32)
- Edinburgh Vegetarian Restauarnts (2)
- Edinburgh Other Restaurants (6)
What other people say
"We highly recommend booking through Private House Stays. We organised our whole Scottish trip using it."Hank and Marlene Kopoknok